MANGO GRAZING BOARD
Grazing boards are a colourful, healthy and easy way to entertain over the festive season, you can scale up or down and also easily accommodate special diets and fussy eaters! Less time in the kitchen and more time with family and friends! Here’s a few tips to get you started.
- Fresh or dried mango slices
- Mango pickle
- Dried mango
- Cured meat
- Salami sticks
- Roasted peppers
- Marinated olives
- Crackers and crisps (or veggie crisps)
- Dips such as hummus or pesto
- Slice or cut fruits and vegetables into strips.
- Make a dip or hummus.
- Roll up charcuterie (e.g., prosciutto) or fold in quarters (e.g. salami).
- Put nuts in a small bowl (in case guests are allergic to nuts).
- Place olives in a small bowl.
- Cut any garnishes (e.g. kiwi, pomegranates).
- Arrange crackers, crisps and cheese straws around the outside of the platter.