The important characteristics include time of ripening, internal quality, external appearance, fruit size, resistance to bacterial black spot and other diseases, tree size and consistent yields.
- Early cultivar
- Large fruit (450 – 700 g) with an ovoid to slightly oblong shape.
- Shelf life is good.
- A well coloured mango with exceptional red colour.
- Has a mild, sweet flavour.
- A small to medium sized mango.
- Yellow in colour with red cheeks.
- One of the traditional old fibre mango cultivar.