MANGO & CHIA SEED BREAKFAST POTS (VEGAN)
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup (250ml) almond milk
- ⅓ cup (90g) natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Combine the oats and chia seeds in a bowl. Add milk and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Whizz one of the mangoes in a food processor until smooth, and divide between the two bowls, divide the chia and oat mixture between 2 bowls.
- To serve top each with yoghurt, the diced mango and coconut flakes.