MANGO BREAKFAST PARFAIT WITH VANILLA BEAN SYRUP, YOGHURT & GRANOLA
- 4 large ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into cheeks
- 2 cups thick Greek style yoghurt
- 1 cup granola
For the vanilla bean syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4- 6 vanilla pods split length wise
- Place the water, sugar and vanilla pods in a saucepan over high heat, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10–15 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool. Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 months
- Grill or roast the mango cheeks, arrange on plates and top with yoghurt and granola, spoon over vanilla bean syrup and serve.