MANGO AND LIME STICKY CHICKEN WINGS
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle mango chutney
- 1 red chilli, seed and sliced
- 1 fresh mango, cubed
- 1 punnet coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the chicken into a large mixing bowl and drizzle with the oil and season well. Cook until the wings are golden brown.
- Toss the wings with the chutney to coat well and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve the wings on a serving platter topped with the chilli, fresh mango, coriander, and lime wedges.