GRILLED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS, CRISPY CHICKPEAS AND MANGO SALAD
- 1 cauliflower head, thickly sliced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeded and sliced
- 60g shelled almonds, toasted
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, quartered to serve
- ½ cup thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Brush the cauliflower slices with a little olive oil and season well. Place on the prepared baking tray and bake until charred and cooked. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, place the chickpeas on another lined baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil and season well. Roast until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients well together.
- To assemble the salad, place the cauliflower into a serving dish and top with the rest of the salad ingredients. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.