MANGO VIRGIN MARGARITA GRANITA
- 3 cups mango – about 2 large mangoes
- Syrup – make your own by mixing 1 cup sugar & 2 cups water
- 1 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Garnish – limes & sea salt
- Make the syrup by boiling the water and sugar together for 5 – 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Whizz the mango, syrup, lime and orange juice together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow dish or 1 litre baking tin, and freeze for 2- 3 hours.
- Scrape the slush and refreeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Allow to soften slightly before serving and serve with salt rimmed glasses and lime wedges.