TANDORI CHICKEN & MANGO SALAD
8 chicken fillets, cut in half lengthways and into strips
Avocado oil (may substitute with olive oil)
30ml tandori paste
250ml plain yoghurt
Juice of 1 lemon
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into long slivers (out of season, substitute with canned mango, drained)
150g asparagus spears, blanched
handful of coriander
Salt and ground pepper
- Combine yoghurt, tandori paste, chutney and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate and marinate chicken overnight or for at least two hours.
- Place chicken in a baking tray, brush with marinade and grill for 10 minutes, basting occasionally to keep moist.
- Allow chicken to cool slightly.
- Arrange chicken onto asparagus spears and lay mango on top.
- Serve with lemon wedges.