MANGO & YOGHURT TERRINE
Transform this traditional Italian panna cotta recipe with a refreshing tropical twist
- Blend the mango until smooth.
- Place the yoghurt, coconut milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 2 - 3 minutes or until heated through. Add the lemon zest, honey and caster sugar.
- Place the water in a bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine and leave to soften for 5 minutes before adding to the yoghurt mixture, stir to dissolve.
- Add the mango puree to the yoghurt mixture and strain through a fine sieve into a jug. Place six 1-cup (250ml) capacity metal dariole moulds on a baking tray, or lightly grease with flavourless oil a 1 litre loaf tin.
- Pour the mixture evenly among the moulds or in the loaf tin. Cover and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- Turn the terrine or individual panna cottas onto serving plates. If using a loaf tin dip briefly into boiling water to loosen slightly before turning out onto a platter.
- Serve with extra diced mango, fresh mint and sliced mango curls.
Tip: individual tea cups also work well and don’t need to be unmoulded for serving